Hook-4 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Mid/High/DownScan Transducer and C-Map Nautic Insight™ PRO Charts
42% Off -
Original $279.99 Price Details
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Top-of-the-line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
Both CHIRP and Scanning Sonar: It’s got both CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ built in, so you get the clearest view of fish, structure and the bottom. CHIRP provides more definition and better target separation than traditional sonar, and DownScan Imaging™ provides a nearly photographic image of what’s down below. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection make seeing baitfish and gamefish targets easier. Full color LED-backlit displays are bright and clear in all lighting conditions, and all functions are controlled and accessed via a simple keypad.
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™: the power of today's leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
- Internal GPS antenna: Highly accurate, built-in 10Hz GPS antenna
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view
- microSD card slot for adding maps. Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs or compatible maps. Lake Insight® and Nautic Insight® PRO, Navionics® +, C-MAP MAX-N, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, & Insight Genesis are all compatible with this technology.
What’s in the Box
- Hook-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- Dual-frequency Skimmer DSI transducer
- Power cable
- Documentation pack
- Fuse holder (ATC blade)
- C-Map Insight Pro microSD card
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT LCD
- Backlight: LED (11 levels)
- Screen Size: 4.3” diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 272
- Transducer: Mid/High/DownScan Imaging™
- Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + DownScan™ (455/800kHz)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Dimensions: 3 13/16”W x 6 5/8”H x 2 3/16”D
- Power Requirement: 12V DC
- Voltage Input: 10 to 17V
- Amperage: Typical: 1.1A
- Fuse: 3A
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
|XT-20BL-20 foot extension cable||11259322|
|7 pin Blue Connector to Bare Wires||14706568|
|ST-TBL Speed Temp Sensor||14272777|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).