Hook-4 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Mid/High/DownScan Transducer and C-Map Nautic Insight™ PRO Charts
This item is no longer available.
Top-of-the-line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat.
Both CHIRP and Scanning Sonar: It’s got both CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ built in, so you get the clearest view of fish, structure and the bottom. CHIRP provides more definition and better target separation than traditional sonar, and DownScan Imaging™ provides a nearly photographic image of what’s down below. Enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior noise rejection make seeing baitfish and gamefish targets easier. Full color LED-backlit displays are bright and clear in all lighting conditions, and all functions are controlled and accessed via a simple keypad.
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™: the power of today's leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
- Internal GPS antenna: Highly accurate, built-in 10Hz GPS antenna
- Convenient Page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts - including a three-panel view
- microSD card slot for adding maps. Use your Insight Genesis™ custom maps created from your own sonar logs or compatible maps. Lake Insight® and Nautic Insight® PRO, Navionics® +, C-MAP MAX-N, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, & Insight Genesis are all compatible with this technology.
What’s in the Box
- Hook-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- Dual-frequency Skimmer DSI transducer
- Power cable
- Documentation pack
- Fuse holder (ATC blade)
- C-Map Insight Pro microSD card
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT LCD
- Backlight: LED (11 levels)
- Screen Size: 4.3” diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 272
- Transducer: Mid/High/DownScan Imaging™
- Frequency: Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + DownScan™ (455/800kHz)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Dimensions: 3 13/16”W x 6 5/8”H x 2 3/16”D
- Power Requirement: 12V DC
- Voltage Input: 10 to 17V
- Amperage: Typical: 1.1A
- Fuse: 3A
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
|XT-20BL-20 foot extension cable||11259322|
|7 pin Blue Connector to Bare Wires||14706568|
|ST-TBL Speed Temp Sensor||14272777|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.