LOWRANCE–HOOK² 4x Fishfinder with Bullet Skimmer Transducer
HOOK² 4x Fishfinder with Bullet Skimmer Transducer
|Diagonal Screen Size||4.3 Inches|
|Dimensions||6.51" Width x 3.8" Height x 3.31" Depth|
|Display Type||WVGA Color TFT LCD|
|Maximum Depth||Broadband: 500 Feet (152m)|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Specific Transducer||Bullet Skimmer with Wide-Angle Broadband Sonar|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
You won't find a simpler fishfinder, anywhere!
HOOK² 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. With a 44 degree beamwidth, Hook² 4x Bullet makes it easier to find fish, with double the coverage of a traditional 200kHz fishfinder. Does not include a GPS plotter.
- 4-inch diagonal SolarMAX™ Screen: Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings: You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with Hook² Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad: Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® Wide-Angle Broadband sonar: Proven Lowrance Broadband sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation: Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
What's in the Box
- Display unit
- Bracket mounting kit (Bracket, 4x screws, self-tapping #10 X 3/4 PN HD SS)
- Transducer and cable kit (Power and transducer cable, Bullet Skimmer transducer, Fuse and fuse holder)
- Document package
Accessories (sold separately)
- Sun cover (000-14173-001)
- Panel mounting gasket (adhesive) 000-14186-001
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.