LOWRANCE–Transom-Mount Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) Skimmer Transducer
Transom-Mount Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) Skimmer Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 20 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet|
All-in-one Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging capability.
Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) Skimmer Transducer uses Broadband Sounder (83/200kHz) plus DownScan Imaging (455/800kHz). The Sounder operates at depths up to 1,000'. The DSI signal features a maximum depth capability of 350'. This unit is compatible with Broadband Sounder sonar of HDS. It also has a removable mounting neck. Includes a stainless steel ratchet system for transom mount. It works with Lowrance Scupper Mount and Lowrance HDI Trolling Motor Adapter.
- Works with Elite HDI, HDS Gen2 Touch and NSS evo2 models
- Ideal for inland and inshore coastal angling
- Transducer Frequency: 83/200kHz and 455/800kHz
- Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) combines Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging capability. Broadband Sounder marks fish arches and tracks lure action.
- DownScan Imaging provides picture-like detail of structure and bottom
- DownScan Imaging Overlay overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder display, separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure with fully adjustable overlay transparency and color palettes
- TrackBack Into Sonar History scrolls back sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint interesting spots
- Includes stainless steel ratchet system
- Application: Works with Elite HDI, HDS Gen2 Touch and NSS evo2
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 20'(6m)
- Monitors: Depth/Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 83/200/455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: 1000'/300' (DI)
- Beamwidths: 6.4°/12°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.