LOWRANCE–Link-6 Fixed-Mount VHF Marine Radio, White
Link-6 Fixed-Mount VHF Marine Radio, White
|AIS Display||No Built-In AIS|
330 mA (Standby)
4.4A mps (Transmit)
520 mA (Receive)
|Display Type||FSTN Matrix LCD|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Link-6 boasts a high-contrast dot matrix display, Class D DSC with all the scanning modes and capabilities.
Communicate clearly with this dependable Class D DSC-compliant marine VHF radio featuring a four-button fist microphone, intuitive rotary and keypad controls and a new front-mountable mechanical design for easy installation.
- High Visibility Display: See clearly in bright daylight with a high contrast black-on-white display. Night-time visibility has also been optimized, with an inverted white-on-black night mode to reduce light emission and preserve your night vision.
- Intuitive Controls: A rotary channel dial facilitates quick channel selection, while large and amply spaced buttons provide quick access to all key functions. Dedicated Channel 16 keys enable instant access to the emergency channel, and are included on both the radio’s front panel and its four-button fist mic.
- Class D DSC: Class D DSC compliant for automated distress calling, including position when connected to a compatible GPS receiver.
- Tri-Channel Watch Function: Scan between the current channel and emergency channels 16 and 9.
- All International Channels: The Link-6 is designed for global use and supports all international channels including USA and Canada.
- My Channel Mode: Select your favorite channels for quick and easy access. A long press on the channel dial enters My Channel Mode, where you can cycle through just your selected favorites using the rotary channel dial.
- Multiple Scan Modes: Scan through all available channels or just your selected favorites. In either scan mode, emergency channels can optionally be given priority to reduce the chance of missing distress calls or other urgent safety messages.
- Easy Bracket or Flush-Mount Installation: An included gimbal bracket enables table-top, overhead, or bulkhead installation. Flush-mount installation is also supported, with an easy mount-from-front solution.
- Prominent channel display
- Adjustable contrast settings for the LCD
- Adjustable keypad backlighting for easy night-time use
- Waterproof and submersible to comply with IPx7
- GPS latitude and longitude (LL) and time display (when connected to a GPS source)
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) capability that meets Global DSC Class D Standards
- Separate Channel 70 receiver is built in
- DISTRESS call button will automatically transmit your MMSI and position until an acknowledgement is received
- Contacts list that stores up to 50 names with MMSI numbers
- MMSI storage for three favorite groups
What's in the Box
- VHF radio with hand mic
- Bracket for gimbal mounting
- Gasket for recessed mounting
- user’s manual
- warranty card
- mounting template
- Knobs for bracket
- 8 A (3 AG) spare fuse
- Mounting screw hole covers
- Bulkhead mount for hand mic
- 6 pcs 3.5 x 20 mm, stainless steel, panhead pozi
- 4 pcs 4 x 25 mm, stainless steel, panhead pozi
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.