LSS-2 StructureScan HD Thru-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||600 Feet|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
Enhanced imaging transducer generates three dedicated signals for photo-like images to the left, right and directly beneath your boat.
Nylon and stainless steel thru-hull transducer for LSS-2 StructureScan HD is a low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor.
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 20' (requires 26mm diameter hole for plug)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic/stainless steel stem
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600' @ 455kHz; 200' @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300'
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 12°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.