LOWRANCE–LSS-2 StructureScan HD Transducer
LSS-2 StructureScan HD Transducer
|Specific Transducer||Skimmer Transducer|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Enhanced imaging transducer generates three dedicated signals for photo-like images to the left, right and directly beneath your boat.
Nylon Transom-mount Transducer for LSS-2 StructureScan HD is a low profile, low-drag design with built-in water temp sensor, made for multiple mounting locations—transom, transom step or jackplate.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 20' (requires 26mm diameter hole for plug)
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic/stainless steel bracket
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600' @ 455kHz; 200' @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300'
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Dimensions: 10 13/16"L x 2 5/8"W x 2 13/16"H
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.