LST-3800 In-Dash Digital Depth/Temp Gauge
|Display Type||High-Contrast Dot Matrix|
|Maximum Depth||700 Feet|
|Mount Type||In Dash|
|Transducer Included||Transom Mount|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The next generation of Lowrance digital sonar for reliable digital depth display, now with temperature readings.
Reliability, accuracy and simplified operation make the LST-3800 a good choice for inland or in-shore coastal boats. Its high-contrast dot matrix LCD display with advanced white LED backlighting is easy to read.
It comes with a 200kHz transom-mount Skimmer® transducer with built-in temp sensor, features deep and shallow alarms and has three main page displays (temperature, depth and dual display). It can show depth in Meters or Feet, temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius and its display may be set to rotate between Temperature, Depth or Dual display pages. Fits standard 2 1/8"dia. cutout and dashes up to 1 1/8" thick.
- High-contrast dot matrix display with advanced LED backlighting
- Depth capability to 700 feet
- Compact size fits standard 2 1/8" (55mm) diameter hole
- Controls: Menu, Up, Down keys
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" bezel dia. x 4 1/8"D (behind dash)
- Power Consumption: 11mA-40mA
- Alarms: Shallow and deep water (1'-640', programmable)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.