- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics+, and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Display Type: Monochrome
- Screen Size: 4.3"diag.
- Horizontal Pixels: 272
- Vertical Pixels: 480
- Dimensions: 3 13/16"W x 6 5/8"H; 7 1/2"H with bracket
- Transducer: Transom Mount
- Transmit Power: 250W (RMS)
- Speed/Temp: Included
- NMEA Interface: VHF and autopilot through NMEA 0183
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: One year
This product operates best with these select transducers, sold separately. Depending on the style of the transducer, you'll get depth, speed and/or temperature readings. To complete your installation, order one of the following transducers:
|Transducer Type: Broadband/CHIRP with Blue Connnector||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|HST-WSBL Transom-Mount Skimmer™ Transducer||Depth/Temp||300W||1,000'||Plastic||8803595|
|HST-DFSBL Skimmer™ Transducer with Temperature||Depth/Temp||600W||3,000'||Plastic||8803603|
|PDT-WBL Trolling Motor or In-Hull Mount Shallow Water||Depth/Temp||300W||1,000'||Plastic||10856003|
|Transducer Type: Broadband Traditional and HDI with Blue Connector||Reading(s)||Power||Depth||Material||Model|
|455/800 kHz HDI Skimmer XDCR Transom (Primary)||Depth/Temp||N/A||1,000'/300' (DI)||Plastic||14273965|
|50/200 455/800 kHz HDI Skimmer XDCR Transom 0 Degree (Primary)||Depth/Temp||N/A||3,000'/300' (DI)||Plastic||14273957|
|HDI TH 50/200 455/800 khz 0 degree Thru-Hull||Depth/Temp||600W||3,000'/300' (DI)||Bronze||14706600|
|HDI TH 50/200 455/800 kHz 12 degree Thru-Hull||Depth/Temp||600W||3,000'/300' (DI)||Bronze||14706618|
|HDI TH 50/200 455/800 kHz 20 degree Thru-Hull||Temp||600W||3,000'/300' (DI)||Bronze||14706626|
What You May Want to Add:
|XT-20BL-20 foot extension cable||11259322|
|7 pin Blue Connector to Bare Wires||14706568|
|ST-TBL Speed Temp Sensor||14272777|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.