LOWRANCE–NEP-2 Network Expansion Port
NEP-2 Network Expansion Port
|Compatibility||Lowrance HDS, LCX, LMS, NSE, GlobalMap|
The Network Expansion Port (NEP-2) enables multiple displays to exchange chart data, waypoint and route information, as well as interconnecting radar and sounder modules.
Robust 100-megabit switch for high-speed data transfer. Featuring five Ethernet ports, the NEP-2 is compatible with NSS, NSE and NSO. Compatible with all Lowrance HDS models, plus 2007 and later LCX, LMS, X and GlobalMap® Lowrance models with yellow 5-pin ethernet connector.
Transmits sonar graphing display/control on compatible Navico chartplotters when networked with sonar-equipped Lowrance units. Rugged and fully waterproof to IPX7. Connectivity for up to four compatible head units per expansion module. Links with other Expansion Port modules for added/future expansion.
- High speed, robust, 100-megabit switch allows for quick data transfer
- Simple plug and play connection enables quick and easy installation
- Five Ethernet ports enable full network expansion
- Ethernet connectivity: Easily connect your chartplotter, displays, sensors and modules for a fully integrated system
- The NEP-2 will run on either 12V or 24V systems
- Fully waterproof and certified to IPX7 standards
- Dimensions: 8 5/16"L x 7 13/16"W x 2 5/16"H
What's in the Box
- Power cable 6'
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.