LOWRANCE–Point-1 GPS Antenna and Heading Sensor
Point-1 GPS Antenna and Heading Sensor
|Dimensions||3 1/2" Diameter|
|Voltage||9 to 18 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed and heading updates, for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.
A precision GPS receiver with integrated electronic compass, Point-1 delivers extremely accurate, rapid boat position and speed updates. Its receiver updates data at 10Hz, up to five times faster than previous sensors for smooth and accurate location. The integrated electronic compass/gyro provides magnetic heading for accurate boat direction and chart stabilization at any speed, and supports radar/chart overlay.
- Easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-Series display or any NMEA 2000 network
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot (a rate-stabilized heading sensor such as the RC42N is required)
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof; includes flush and 1"-14 thread pole mounting hardware
What's in the Box
- Point-1 GPS
- 4' Antenna Cable
- 15' NMEA Cable and Network T
- Flush/pole mount
- Mounting hardware
- Gasket seal
- Installation guide
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SIMRADPrecision 9 Rate Compass