StructureScan® HD Thru-hull Dual Frequency SideScan/DownScan Transducer (Pair)
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 7 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet|
|Transmit Power||500 Watts|
For boats with steep or variable hull deadrise angles.
Twin thru-hull stainless steel transducers for StructureScan® HD Sonar Imaging provide more range and greater resolution. The kit includes the required Y-cable.
See to both sides and straight down: As with transom-mount LSS-2 StructureScan® HD transducers, the thru-hull stainless steel versions deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at depths to 300' and a wider range of 600' side-to-side coverage.
Enhanced dual-frequency array: All StructureScan® HD transducers are packed with an enhanced dual-frequency element array that operates at 455 and 800kHz.
These sturdy, Airmar® stainless steel transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used. Each features a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive three-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan plus DownScan Imaging™ technology. Includes a high-performance fairing block that will give you Structure performance at speeds up to 35mph and feature a 30' transducer cable.
- Style: Two thru-hulls
- Cable Length: 30' with Y-cable
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic/stainless steel
- Transmit Power: 500W (RMS)
- Frequency: Enhanced 455/800kHz
- Max. Depth: Sidescan: 600' @ 455kHz; 200' @ 800kHz; Downscan: 300'
- Max. Sidescan Speed: Max. 35mph; Marks Objects to 15mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
- Max. Downscan Speed: Max. 55mph; Marks Objects to 35mph; Optimum Speed 10mph or less
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.