TM260 Transom Mount Dual Frequency Transducer
|Connection Interface||7-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 20 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1000 Feet|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts|
Powerful yet sensitive, the TM260 offers the performance of the B260 in a high-speed, transom-mount option for crystal clear imaging.
The large 200kHz element plus the seven-element 50kHz array deliver excellent separation of suspended bait and game fish, as well as marking fish holding tight on the bottom. Easy to install with a streamlined design for high speed sounding up to 30 knots/35 mph.
With urethane housing, the TM260 is suitable for transom mounting on any hull. Transom-mounted transducers are designed for smaller outboard and I/O boats, and are well suited to planing hulls. Transom mounting offers simple installation and maintenance, and the transducer can be adjusted easily to compensate for transom angle.
- 50 kHz with 19° beamwidth
- 200 kHz with 6° beamwidth
- Up to 3,000' maximum depth range at 50kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 25' and up
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multi-function displays
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 33'
- Monitors: Depth and temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Connector: Blue 7-pin
- Transmit Power: 1.000W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Max. Depth: 3,000'
- Beamwidth: 19°/6°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.