BeachFire Gas Grill
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Enjoy mouth-watering meals at the beach or in your backyard with Magma's BeachFire Gas Grill.
Ideal for grillers unwilling to sacrifice quality for cost, the BeachFire is designed to give seasoned chefs the ease of use while cooking outdoors. The large, domed lid with a “stay-cool” plastic handle lets you grill, roast or even bake foods with efficiency. Double-lined, stainless steel construction provides attractive corrosion resistance and will withstand years of use.
The included swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters allow for quick, safe canister exchanges. The grill easily adapts to larger propane tanks or natural gas. With its compact design, lightweight, and a large selection of accessories to customize it to your desired application, the BeachFire truly is a go-anywhere grill to enhance all of your outdoor activities.
- Compatible with serving shelf, storage bag and fuel canisters (all sold separately)
- Mirror-polished 430 non-marine-grade stainless steel
- 9" x 12" grilling surface
- Balanced, lockable lid with draw-tight latch
- Heat-resistant, all-weather handle with air-cooled supports
- Fold-away tabletop legs
- Locking grease tray
- Snap-out radiant plate assembly for quick and easy set up
- Portable and easy to transport
BeachFire Gas Grill
|Cooking Area||108 Square Inches|
|Diameter||9" x 12"|
|Dimensions||11 3/4" Width x 13 5/8" Length x 10 1/8" Height (16 3/8" Length with Valve)|
Heat Resistant Handle
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Starting System||Match Light|
|Warranty Details||One Year (with Proof of Purchase)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)