Cabo Gas Grill
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Enjoy mouth-watering meals aboard your vessel with Magma’s versatile Cabo Grill.
Ideal for boaters unwilling to sacrifice quality for cost, the Cabo is designed to give seagoing chefs the advantages of backyard grilling right on their boat. The large, domed lid with a “stay-cool” plastic handle lets you grill, roast or even bake foods with efficiency. With its 162 sq.in. of grilling surface, the Cabo is large enough to cook dinner for the whole crew. Double-lined, stainless steel construction provides attractive corrosion resistance and will withstand years of on-deck use.
Another great feature, are the Cabo’s fold-away, tabletop legs, lending this grill to versatile uses such as grilling on your deck or patio. A swiveling control valve and regulator allow for quick and safe fuel canister exchanges. The Cabo’s easily regulated 11,200 Btu heat output gives you complete heat control so your meals come out just right. With functional features and optional accessories, the Cabo can be used season after season.
West Marine also sells multiple mounting options, as well as a variety of grill covers to keep your Magma grill protected over the long haul.
- Uses standard 1lb. propane canisters
- 162 sq. in. grill surface
- Domed lid with a “stay-cool” plastic handle
- An optional serving shelf and cutting board easily attach for extra space
- Form Factor: Rectangular
- Burners: Stainless steel
- Heat Output: 11,200Btu
- Cooking Area: 162 sq.in.
- Case/Kettle Material: Double-lined, 18-9 mirror-polished, stainless steel
- Temperature Controls: Variable gas control valve
- Overall Size: 22 1/2"W x 10"H x 11 1/2"D
- Warranty: One year
Cabo Gas Grill
|Cooking Area||162 Square Inches|
|Dimensions||22 3/8" Width x 10 1/8" Height x 11 3/4" Depth|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Starting System||Match Light|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).