MAGMA–Catalina 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
Catalina 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
|Starting System||Electronic Pulse Ignition|
|Cooking Area||315 Square Inches|
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Dimensions||14 3/4" Width x 14 1/4" Height x 22 3/4" Length|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Mounting Hardware||Fasteners supplied for single & dual mount grill mounting options|
Perfect your grilling skills with Magma’s completely redesigned Catalina 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
The perfect addition for feeding a large crew, this versatile, portable, finely crafted grill is always ready for action. New features include rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system, and a tempered glass viewing window.
“Anti-Flare” Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups, and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest of environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming.
Comes equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. “Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately
- Form Factor: Rectangular
- Burner: Stainless steel tube
- Heat Output: 12,500 Btu
- Cooking Area: 315 sq. in.
- Case/Kettle Material: Double lined 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel
- Fuel Options: 1 lb. Propane canister, LPG, or CNG
- Temperature Controls: Variable control valve/regulator and thermometer
- Convenience Features: Electronic ignition, tempered glass viewing window, Infrared Technology, locking lid w/ draw tight latch, locking front access grease tray, hermetically sealed thermometer, full-length handle
- Mount: Multiple options sold separately, search: Grill Mounts
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.