ChefsMate Gas Grill
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Onboard or ashore, the ChefsMate™ Gas Grill serves up cooking performance comparable to many backyard grills.
Constructed of 100% stainless steel, this easily transportable grill with its Fold-Away legs has been wind tested to ensure even heat distribution. Its snap-out radiant plate allows for quick and easy cleanup.
Features include a full-length handle that gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport simple. Its swivel valve/regulator allows quick and safe bottle exchanges. Also includes an inner safety shell; front access, lock-in-place grease tray and balanced lockable lid. Uses standard disposable 1lb. propane canisters or can be adapted for use with on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems. Magma mounts, serving shelves and fuel canisters sold separately. Download the Owner’s Manual.
- Stainless steel burners resist corrosion
- Double-lined 18-9 stainless steel case
- Fuel Options: Propane canisters, LPG or CNG system
- Temperature Controls: Variable gas valve
- Includes grease tray, thermometer, folding legs for easy storage
- Optional mounts (sold separately)
- Warranty: One year
ChefsMate Gas Grill
|Cooking Area||162 Square Inches|
|Dimensions||22 1/8" Width x 10 3/8" Height x 11 1/2" Depth|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Starting System||Match Light|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)