Monterey 2 Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Feeding that large crew is no problem, with Magma’s completely redesigned Monterey 2 Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This grill, large enough to provide a banquet for the hungriest crew, is a finely crafted piece of hardware with features usually only found in backyard grills. New features include; rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system.
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Comes equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use, and a hermetically sealed thermometer.
The swiveling control/valve regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. “Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Form Factor: Rectangular
- Burner: Stainless Steel Tube
- Heat Output: 18,000Btu
- Cooking Area: 420 sq. in.
- Case/Kettle Material: Double lined 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel
- Fuel Options: 1lb. Propane Canister, LPG, or CNG
- Temperature Controls: Variable control valve/regulator and thermometer
- Overall Size: 28-1/2” X 14-5/8” X 14-1/4”
- Convenience Features: Electronic Ignition, Locking Lid w/ Draw Tight Latch, Locking Front Access Grease Tray, Hermetically Sealed Thermometer, Full-Length Handle, Fold-Away Table Top Legs
- Mount: Multiple Options (Sold Separately)
- Warranty: One Year
Monterey 2 Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill
|Cooking Area||420 Square Inches|
|Dimensions||28 1/2" Width x 14 1/4" Height x 14 5/8" Depth|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)