Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Enjoy a movable feast on land or sea with the Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish. Notable features include rounded edges for an elegant look and a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds. Convenient push-button electronic ignition makes this grill easy to light and a tempered glass viewing window lets you see inside. Savory results are assured by “Anti-Flare” infrared technology which produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reduces flare-ups and emulsifies drippings, giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
Designed for a long life in the marine environment, construction features a double-walled case made of corrosion resistant 18-9 mirror-polished stainless steel. Other features include fold-away legs for go-anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer to help you fine tune the heat level.
The included swiveling control valve/regulator, designed for use with 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges and you can easily adapt the grill for use with several fuel options, including onboard low-pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Magma grill mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Corrosion resistant double-walled 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel construction
- Included regulator can be adjusted for optimum cooking temperature
- Dynamic combustion system keeps grill lit in heavy winds
- “Anti-Flare” Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat
- Easy push-button electronic ignition
- Tempered glass viewing window
- Locking lid with draw-tight latch for secure transport
- Locking front access grease tray stays put in rough seas
- Hermetically sealed thermometer keeps you abreast of temperature
- Full-length handle adds convenience
- Versatility enhanced by multiple mounting options
Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
|Cooking Area||162 Square Inches|
|Dimensions||11 5/8" Width x 11 5/8" Height x 22 1/2" Length|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)