MAGMA–Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill
|Starting System||Electronic Pulse Ignition|
|Cooking Area||162 Square Inches|
|Number of Burners||1 Burner|
|Dimensions||11 3/4" Width x 11 5/8" Height x 22 3/4" Length|
|Mount Type||Multiple Options (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Mounting Hardware||Fasteners supplied for single mount grill mounting options|
Enjoy a movable feast on land or sea with the Newport 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish. Notable features include rounded edges for an elegant look and a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds. Convenient push-button electronic ignition makes this grill easy to light and a tempered glass viewing window lets you see inside. Savory results are assured by “Anti-Flare” infrared technology which produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reduces flare-ups and emulsifies drippings, giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
Designed for a long life in the marine environment, construction features a double-walled case made of corrosion resistant 18-9 mirror-polished stainless steel. Other features include fold-away legs for go-anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer to help you fine tune the heat level.
The included swiveling control valve/regulator, designed for use with 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters (Sold Separately), allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges and you can easily adapt the grill for use with several fuel options, including onboard low-pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. Magma grill mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- Corrosion resistant double-walled 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel construction
- Included regulator can be adjusted for optimum cooking temperature
- Dynamic combustion system keeps grill lit in heavy winds
- “Anti-Flare” Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat
- Easy push-button electronic ignition
- Tempered glass viewing window
- Locking lid with draw-tight latch for secure transport
- Locking front access grease tray stays put in rough seas
- Hermetically sealed thermometer keeps you abreast of temperature
- Full-length handle adds convenience
- Versatility enhanced by multiple mounting options
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.