Advanced ME-ARC50 Remote Control
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Centralize inverter/charger monitoring and programming into a single display.
The ME-ARC provides advanced remote control of Magnum inverters/chargers giving you the ability to program and control functions from one convenient location—without climbing into a locker or engine compartment. The advanced microprocessor in the remote unlocks the more user settable features in accessories such as the automatic generator start (ME-AGS-N) controller, the battery monitor kit (ME-BMK) and others (each sold separately). The added control of this enhanced remote provides additional charging operations not found in the ME-RC remote.
User friendly LCD display and push button rotary knob makes programing and control easier. Different menus can be accessed using soft touch buttons then cycled through and modified using the rotary knob. The rotary knob can be pushed to make selections. Once programmed, the settings can be password protected to avoid accidental modifications.
LED indicators provide straightforward status information for inverter/charger, communication ports and auxiliary relays.
Soft-touch buttons provide ON/OFF control of inverter and charger. The favorites (Favs) button allows you to select from up to 5 settings you use most often for quick access. Other buttons offer give quick access to vital system data including fault history and meter functions and communication and accessory port information.
Streamline electrical system setup and monitoring by channeling the control of inverter/charger to a single remote panel with a Magnum ME-ARC remote control.
- Provides remote access and control of inverter/charger
- User friendly display and rotary select knob for easier programming
- LED indicators offer status information for inverter/charger, communication ports, and aux relays
- ON/OFF button offers quick control of inverter or charger
- Advanced settings for five-stage battery charging (adds silent or full stage).
- Compatible with any Magnum inverter/charger (functions will be limited by inverter/charger)?
- Includes 50' cable
Advanced ME-ARC50 Remote Control
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)