ME-RC Remote Control
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
NOT FOR SALE ONLINE IN CALIFORNIA
An essential and convenient part of any Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger installation.
Magnum inverter/chargers are known for their quality and ability to adapt to a wide variety of electrical needs. The ME-RC remote control provides convenient finger-tip operation, including one-knob programming for the ME, MS, and RD Series inverters. The ME-RC also has the option of controlling the ME-AGS Automatic Gen Start using network connections. Non-volatile memory saves your settings even if the power is disconnected. The large LCD screen and at-a glance LEDs display the inverter/charger status in a straightforward way. Soft keys give simple access to menus and a rotary encoder knob makes it easy to quickly scroll through menus and select settings. The Remote offers multiple functions in one place, including: inverter on/off, charger on/off, shore power breaker settings, AGS control, meter button, setup, and technical menus. Get the most out of your inverter/charger by programming it to your specific needs with a ME-RC remote control.
- Powerful remote control for Magnum inverter/charger installations makes programming more convenient
- One-knob programming for ME, MS and RD series inverter/chargers
- LCD screen and at-a-glance LEDs provide quick easy to understand user interface
- Soft keys provide access to menus and system status
- Surface mounts and requires a 3" x 5" cutout
ME-RC Remote Control
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)