MAGNUM ENERGY–ME-RTR Remote Control
ME-RTR Remote Control
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Centralize monitoring and programming multiple inverter chargers into a single display.
The ME-RTR provides remote control of Magnum MS-PAE Series inverters/chargers giving users the ability to program and control inverter/charger functions from one convenient location—without climbing into a locker or engine compartment. The stacking features of the MS-PAE (or MS-PE) Series inverter/chargers can be programmed in sync without the need to program each inverter separately. The remote control will accommodate up to four MS-PAE inverter/chargers in parallel plus accessories.
User friendly LCD display and push button rotary knob makes programing and control easier. Different menus can be accessed using soft touch buttons then cycled through and modified using the rotary knob. Once programmed, the settings can be password protected to avoid accidental modifications.
LED indicators provide straightforward status information for inverter/charger, communication ports and auxiliary relays.
Soft-touch buttons provide ON/OFF control of inverter and charger and give quick access to vital system data including fault history and meter functions and communication and accessory port information.
Streamline electrical system setup and monitoring by channeling control of several components to a single remote panel with a Magnum ME-RTR remote control.
- Provides remote access and control of up to four inverter/chargers in parallel
- Ideal for boats with multiple generators and several battery banks
- User friendly display and rotary select knob for easier programming
- Allows several inverter/chargers to be programmed at once
- LED indicators offer status information for inverter/charger, communication ports, and aux relays
- ON/OFF button offers quick control of inverter or charger
- Compatible with all Magnum inverters (stacking features available with MS-PAE inverter/chargers only)
- Capable of connecting 2 AGS modules, 6 battery monitor kits and one additional remote control
Note: If you are planning on connecting the MS-PAE Series inverter in parallel with another MS-PAE Series inverter, ensure they all have revision 5.1 or higher
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.