Abyss 52 Regulator
This item is no longer available.
Abyss is a high performer in cold water and available with the compact MR52 first stage: the best for a unique high caliber set up. The Double Dynamic Flow Control system provides a consistent flow of air at any depth, even when breathing simultaneously from the primary second stage and the octopus. The Natural Convection Channel system and the metal design of the Abyss second stage achieves reliable performance even in cold water. A variety of pre-oriented pressure ports give you options for hose configurations even if you choose to use two independent regulators.
- Material: Metal
- Exhale pressure: 8 1/4millibars
- Exhale work: 5/8joules/liter
- First stage weight DIN300: 1 1/8lb.
- First stage weight INT: 1 1/2lb.
- High-pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- Inhale positive pressure: 2 3/16millibars
- Inhale pressure: 7 13/16millibars
- Low-pressure ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF ports
- Oil cold water kit
- Positive inhale work: 5/16joules/liter
- Pressure depth: 165ft.
- Second stage weight: 5/8lb.
- Total weight DIN300: 2 3/8lb.
- Total weight INT: 2 3/8lb.
- Two year limited warranty
Abyss 52 Regulator
Natural Convection Channel
Vortex Assisted Design
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).