Abyss is a high performer in cold water and available with the compact MR52 first stage: the best for a unique high caliber set up. The Double Dynamic Flow Control system provides a consistent flow of air at any depth, even when breathing simultaneously from the primary second stage and the octopus. The Natural Convection Channel system and the metal design of the Abyss second stage achieves reliable performance even in cold water. A variety of pre-oriented pressure ports give you options for hose configurations even if you choose to use two independent regulators.
- Material: Metal
- Exhale pressure: 8 1/4millibars
- Exhale work: 5/8joules/liter
- First stage weight DIN300: 1 1/8lb.
- First stage weight INT: 1 1/2lb.
- High-pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- Inhale positive pressure: 2 3/16millibars
- Inhale pressure: 7 13/16millibars
- Low-pressure ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF ports
- Oil cold water kit
- Positive inhale work: 5/16joules/liter
- Pressure depth: 165ft.
- Second stage weight: 5/8lb.
- Total weight DIN300: 2 3/8lb.
- Total weight INT: 2 3/8lb.
- Two year limited warranty
Abyss 52 Regulator
Natural Convection Channel
Vortex Assisted Design
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.