Enjoy the view around you even when you exhale with this regulator, which features a side exhaust that deflects air bubbles to prevent a crowded view. Its angled diaphragm combined with the Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system ensures high performance. Features compensating openings in the back that minimize the chance of freeflows in strong current and easy purging. An over the shoulder hose configuration and a low profile breathing apparatus stay out of your way and give you room to move freely.
- Material: Technopolymer
- Exhale pressure: 10 13/16millibars
- Exhale work: 11/16joules/liter
- First stage weight DIN300: 1 5/16lb.
- First stage weight INT: 1 1/5lb.
- High-pressure ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF ports
- Inhale positive pressure: 2 3/8millibars
- Inhale pressure: 10 11/16millibars
- Low-pressure ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF ports
- Dry cold water kit
- Pressure depth: 165ft.
- Second stage weight: 5/16lb.
- Total weight DIN300: 1 7/8lb.
- Total weight INT: 2 1/8lb.
- Two year limited warranty
Instinct 12S Regulator
Vortex Assisted Design
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.