Maretron's Alarm Module generates visual and audible alerts for any monitored condition. The Alarm Module includes an extremely loud 105 dB SPL Piezoelectric sounder, along with a red high-brightness LED to indicate an alarm condition. A second green LED incidates that the Alarm Module is powered and ready to be triggered. The audible alarm can sound any one of 32 distinct pre-programmed patterns to indicate different alerts. The Alarm Module can be triggered by alarms generated by Maretron's N2KView® Vessel Monitoring System, or by Maretron's DSM250 Color Graphics Display. The Alarm Module mounts in a standard electric box or can be flush mounted on any surface. Completely waterproof, the Alarm Module can be mounted inside or outside the vessel.
- NMEA 2000® Network Interface
- Super loud 105dB audible alarm
- Bright Red LED visual alarm
- Green LED status indicator
- Mounts in standard electrical wall box or flush mount directly in wall
- 32 selectable alarm patterns
- Waterproof - Can be mounted indoors or outdoors
ALM100 Alarm Module
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.