High-resolution display shows you a vast range of NMEA 2000 data from your boat's network.
Maretron's DSM250 is a high-resolution sunlight viewable color display that allows easy interpretation of NMEA 2000 instrument and navigation data through custom display configurations, featuring an easy-to-use five-key illuminated keypad.
Choose your favorite format: Unlike traditional single-display units, DSM250 users can choose numeric, gauge, or graph formats in single or multiple displays, with cycling options possible for a wide range of favorite data. These multiple display options conserve mounting space and reduce overall system cost.
NMEA 2000 information at your fingertips: The DSM250 will directly connect with any NMEA 2000 network and display any or all information captured throughout the vessel. Various audio and visual alarms are also programmable.
The DSM250 displays a multitude of information including AC power, battery, depth, engine, environment, fuel management, GPS, heading, navigation, rudder, speed, tanks, time, transmission, weather, wind and more.
Rugged and waterproof: Maretron's DSM250 is engineered and manufactured to the highest standards (IEC 60945 Maritime Navigation and Radio communication Equipment). Its compact waterproof housing will provide years of reliable performance. The DSM250 is available in three different color cases: black, gray, or white.
What's in the Box
- DSM250 Graphic Display
- 4 Mounting studs
- 4 Mounting washers
- 4 Mounting lock washers
- 4 Mounting knurled nuts
- DSM250 User’s Manual
- Warranty Registration Card
What it can display
Examples of data that the DSM250 can display are:
- AC power (Average Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Neutral Frequency, Voltage and Current, Phase-Phase Frequency, Voltage and Current
- Anchor Watch
- Battery / DC (Voltage, Current, Battery Temperature, Battery State of Charge, Battery Time Remaining, Ripple Voltage, Power)
- Depth (Water Depth, Depth below Transducer)
- Electrical (Resistance)
- Electrical Distribution (Switch/Breaker, Breaker Current, On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Engine Monitor (Boost Pressure, Hours, Coolant Pressure, Coolant Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Rate, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Tachometer, Tilt/Trim, Voltage, Fuel Ecomony, Fuel Consumption, Percent Load, Percent Torque, Trip Fuel Used, Warning Indicators)
- Environment (Barometer, Heat Index, Humidty, Temoperatures, Wind Chill)
- Fluid Flow (Flow Rate, Trip Volume)
- Fuel management (Distance to Empty, Time to Empty, Total Fuel Capacity, Total Fuel Level, Total Fuel Consumption, Total Trip Fuel Used, Total Fuel Economy, Total Fuel Renmaining)
- GPS (COG, Lat/Lon, SOG, Satellites, Time, Accuracy)
- Heading (Heading, Rate of Turn, Variation)
- Humidity (Inside, Outside, User Defined
- Indicators (Status, , On/Off/Error Counters, On/Off/Error Timers)
- Mechanical (dB, Force, Strain)
- Motion (Acceleration, Angle, Angular Velocity, Angular Acceleration, Distance, Rotation Rate, Velocity)
- Navigation (BOD, BTW, COG, XTE, DTW, ETA, Lat/Long, Rolling Road, Set/Drift, SOG, TTG, VWG, Waypoint Number and Name)
- Pressure / Vacuum
- SMS (Status, Signal Strength)
- Speed (Through Water, Over Ground, Total Log, Trip Log)
- Tanks (Capacity, Level, Remaining)
- Time (Local, UTC, Moon Phase, Sunrise, Sunset, Twilight)
- Transmission (Gear, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, Warning Indicators)
- Vessel (Heave, Pitch, Roll, Trim Tabs, Keel)
- Watermaker (Sea Recovery Status display)
- Wind (Apparent direction and speed, True direction and speed, Groud direction and speed)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.