- Convenient surface mounting
- Mounting screws included
- Enclosure ABS Plastic
- Temperature Range -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C)
- Environmental Hermetically Sealed Reed Switch
Encapsulated in Polyurethane
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 4, 4x, 5, 6, 12
- Protection Class IP 67
- Response Time 1 msec max.
- Life Cycles 100,000 Under Full Load,
10,000,000 Under Dry Circuit
- Lead Types/O.D. #22 wire / 0.05" (0.15cm)
- Color Choices Natural(N), Mahogany(M), Grey(G)
- UL/ULC Listed All Models
MS-1085-N Magnetic Switch Rectangular (Outdoor)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.