MARINCO–10-Function Digital Snap Around Clamp Multimeter
10-Function Digital Snap Around Clamp Multimeter
|Battery Type||Alkaline Two AAA|
|Dimensions||1 11/16" Width x 1 1/8" Depth x 7 3/16" Length|
|Maximum AC Volts||600 Volts|
|Maximum DC Volts||600 Volts|
|Maximum AC-DC Amps||400 Amps|
|Maximum Ohm Resistance||4000 to 400M ohms|
|Test Lead Length||36" Test Leads|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
This Clamp Meter measures current without having to contact live conductors.
The DSA540A is a 10 function, 26 range auto-ranging snap-around clamp meter engineered to measure up to 400A AC/DC current, 600V AC/DC voltage, 40 Mohm resistance, frequency, capacitance, diode test and continuity.
Similar to digital multimeters, clamp meters offer a large range of functions and include LCD screens to display results. They offer the additional unique ability to measure current without having to contact live conductors.
- Audible beeper permits easy continuity check
- This instrument has been designed and tested and certified to cETLus with CAT II t 600 V and CAT III 300V ratings
- Data hold and relative measurement capability to maintain reading on display
- Auto power off functionality to save battery life
- Compact lightweight design to fit into any tool belt or small area
- Includes convenient carrying case to protect the meter and keep it clean
- Audible alert and bright LED visual indication for easy identification
- Range Setting: Auto
- Display Type: Digital
- DC Voltage: 600V
- AC Voltage: 600V
- DC Current: 400A
- AC Current: 400A
- Resistance: 4000-400MΩ
- Batteries: 2 AAA (sold separately)
- Length: 7 3/16"
- Width: 1 11/16"
- Depth: 1 1/8"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.