MARINCO–15A Battery Charger Inlet
15A Battery Charger Inlet
|Type||125 Volt AC Inlet|
|Voltage||125 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Add convenience to charging trailered boats at home
Climbing in and out of the boat while it's on the trailer or lifting a hatch to access the charger can be a pain, but that’s just what a lot of boaters do to plug in chargers to top the batteries of their trailered boats. Simplify the process by installing a Marinco Inlet. These surface mounted inlets provide a protected male plug that is hardwired into the battery charger and can be easily connected to a heavy duty household extension cord for power. An integrated snap on cover protects the contacts when not in use. Making charging your trailer boat easier by installing an inlet designed for marine applications from Marinco.
- Provides remote plug in to make connecting to onboard battery chargers easier
- Designed to be hardwired directly to charger
- Requires 1 7/8" cutout and min of 3" of clearance (for wire clearance)
- Brass contacts for corrosion resistance and maximum power flow
- Integrated cover to protect contacts while plug is not in use
- Compatible with heavy duty household extension cords
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.