MARINCO–25' EEL ShorePower Cordset, 30A 125V, Yellow
25' EEL ShorePower Cordset, 30A 125V, Yellow
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
The next generation of Marinco Cordset.
The EEL™ (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Cordset has a jaw-clamp design that offers one-handed operation. Simply squeeze the wings, align and insert into your boat’s existing inlet then release and rotate to create a secure, waterproof seal. A built in light in the center of the female (boat side) connector makes connecting to shorepower at night easy. LED power indicator lights at both ends confirm that power is running through the cord and serve as an alert that the cord is plugged into the shore side power source.
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
- Single-handed operation
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety; alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Five-year warranty
- Connections: NEMA L5-30R Female and L5-30P Male Twist-Lock with EEL
- Amperage: 30A
- Voltage: 125V
- Cable Size: 10AWG
- Conductors: 3
- Material: PVC jacket, nylon plug bodies, nickel-plated brass contacts
other ShorePower™ cords can offer:
•New wing-clamp technology provides a true, watertight connection every time.
•Eliminates the need for a sealing ring
•Secondary locking feature for added security
•Built-in LED cord light guides you to a secure connection every time, even in the dark
•Meets global industry standards including ABYC and UL
•Full product line including cords, adapters and connectors
•Five-year warranty on cords
When combining EEL ShorePower™ cords with either another EEL cord or traditional cord, please note:
• To combine (2) 30A cords, please use a 50A ring (Marinco SKU#: 500R / West Marine SKU#:209215) and the 30A sealing collar (Marinco SKU#: 110R / WestMarine SKU#:154922) - Please note do not use the 30A ring on the plug end of any EEL product as the inner diameter is of the ring is too small. Do not try to force a 30A ring over the plug end of an EEL cord.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
MARINCO50' Economy ShorePower Cordset, 30A 125V, Yellow
10% Off - Ends 05/30/22