MARINCO–650A Pro Installer Heavy Duty Bus Bar, 3-Stud
650A Pro Installer Heavy Duty Bus Bar, 3-Stud
|Capacity||DC: 650 Amps|
|Dimensions||1 7/8" Width x 2 3/8" Height x 3 7/8" Length|
|Mounting Hardware||Screw Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Pro Installer modular assemblies are designed for fast, flexible installation in tight spaces.
The compact footprints and modular designs allow for space saving and scalability on BEP's Pro Installer Heavy-Duty Bus Bars. Robust construction, thicker copper conductors and additional mounting holes provide the basis for secure, reliable, electrical installations.
The covers feature snap-out side skirts providing additional cable entry as required, while the label recess provides the perfect landing for handheld-printer labels. It’s easy linking to other Pro Installer products because of the common interconnection height, and the radiused bus bar ends improve cable routing options for large cables.
Long, threaded studs allow you to connect up to four large cable lugs. Tinned CDA102 copper conductors, stainless steel studs/screws and nickel-plated brass nuts provide longevity in the marine environment and prevent thread galling during tightening.
- Common interconnection height makes it easy to "cluster" products
- Modular assemblies offer unrivalled flexibility in design/layout
- Reduced individual footprints save additional space for the most compact installations
- Robust construction for the harshest of marine environments
- High-temperature, fiber-reinforced base material for strength and chemical resistance
- Clear, polycarbonate covers insulate and protect on three sides
- Secure cover attachment does not interfere with cabling
- Snap-out skirts for flexible cable entry
- Radiused ends improve cable routing
- Long, threaded studs to connect up to (4) large cable lugs
- Nickel-plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling during tightening
- Stainless steel studs treated with anti-seize lubricant
- Nickel-plated brass nuts
- Stainless steel washers
- Tinned CDA 102 copper conductors
- 50V DC
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.