MARINCO–70A Trolling Motor Plug
70A Trolling Motor Plug
A waterproof trolling motor plug with integrated strain relief and thumbprint locator.
The Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Plug is designed with a compact, waterproof footprint for modern trolling motors. The plug mates with the keyed Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Receptacle. Corrosion-resistant components and weather-resistant O-rings and gasket ensure your connection will withstand harsh marine environments.
- 70A continuous rating
- Universal design for 2- or 3-wire configuration of 12V, 24V, 12/24V, 24/36V, 36V or 48V systems
- Floating pin design for maximum connectivity and durability
- Weather-resistant O-rings and gasket
- Integrated strain relief
- Keyed design with thumbprint locator
- Corrosion-resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Accepts up to 6 gauge wire
- Gender: Male
- Mating Part: Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Receptacle, Model 17950114
- Terminals: Double set screw with ferrule
- Wire Size: 8 gauge and 6 gauge
- Plug Body: Nylon
- Contacts: Nickel plated brass
- Body Screws: Stainless steel with black oxide coating
- Terminal Screws: Nickel plated steel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.