MARINCO–70A Trolling Motor Receptacle
70A Trolling Motor Receptacle
A waterproof trolling motor receptacle you can install yourself.
The Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Receptacle is designed with a compact, waterproof footprint for modern trolling motors. The receptacle is keyed to mate with the Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Plug which features integrated strain relief and thumbprint locator. Corrosion-resistant components and watertight sealing cap ensure your system will withstand harsh marine environments.
- 70A continuous rating
- Universal design for 2- or 3-wire configuration of 12V, 24V, 12/24V, 24/36V, 36V or 48V systems
- Watertight sealing cap
- Corrosion-resistant, plated brass electrical components
- Floating pin design for maximum connectivity and durability
- Accepts up to 6 gauge wire
- Gender: Female
- Mating Part: Marinco 70A Trolling Motor Plug, Model 17950106
- Terminals: Double set screw with ferrule
- Wire Size: 8 gauge and 6 gauge. (4 gauge can be used with 4AWG ferulles, sold separately)
- Mounting Hole Size: 1 3/4" diameter
- Mounting Thickness: 1" maximum
- Receptacle Body: Nylon
- Contacts: Nickel plated brass
- Mounting Screws: Stainless steel with black oxide coating
- Terminal Screws: Nickel plated steel
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.