Charge Pro Waterproof 10A Battery Charger
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Compact onboard charger that is packed with value.
The Marinco ChargePro is an onboard charger engineered for a life on the water. Combining state of the art technology with excellent corrosion and moisture resistance make this charger a great choice for marine applications and trailered boats using group 24, 27 or 31 batteries. A microprocessor with Sense-Send™ technology tailors the charge to each battery bank by dividing the 10 amps available between the two banks to get the most efficient charge. Compatible with AGM and flooded deep-cycle batteries, this charger uses a five stage charging system to quickly restore store batteries and maintain them for your next adventure.
The epoxy potted circuitry is waterproof and has been shock and vibration tested to ensure a long service. The 10 amp ChargePro will accept 120V AC or 230V AC service and is engineered to be compatible with 12V or 24V single or dual bank systems (single bank only for 24V systems). The two outputs normally divide available amps between each battery bank but can be set in parallel to focus all 10 amps on a single 12V or 24V bank. This charger is designed to be hard-wired to a shore-power inlet and can be used with Marinco ConnectCharge Plug (part No. 150CCI sold separately) for use with conventional heavy duty household extension cords.
The 10 amp ChargePro uses the same footprint and housing as the former Guest 2611A charger and is an excellent replacement for boaters looking for a more efficient charger that will extend battery life.
- Versatile, waterproof single or dual bank onboard 10 amp battery charger for marine applications
- Sense-Send™ technology uses microprocessor to deliver precise charge needed for each battery bank
- Five stage charging profile (Soft start, Bulk, Absorption, Float and Maintenance)
- Compatible with AGM and Flooded batteries (group 24-31 up to 120 Amp-Hours)
- Two outputs for use with dual bank 12V systems or single 24V systems (can be wired in parallel to dedicate all 10amps to single 12V bank)
- Direct replacement for discontinued Guest model 2611A chargers
- Epoxy potted for waterproof protection with IP68 rating
- LED indicator lights provide charging status information
- Shock and vibration tested
- Universal input for use with 120V-230V AC service
- Designed be hard-wired to shore-power inlet or ConnectCharge Plug (Marinco part No. 150CCI sold separately) for extension cord convenience
- Dimensions: 5 1/2"L x 7 13/16"W x 2 3/8"D
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Approvals: UL, CE, CSA,ABYC, California efficiency regulations (CEC)
Charge Pro Waterproof 10A Battery Charger
|ISO Approved||UL 1236 SB|
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)