Digital Voltage Sensing Relay, 12/24V
Safely charge two or more independent battery banks from one charge source such as an alternator or battery charger.
The Digital Voltage Sensing Relay (DVSR) allows the charging of a second battery bank from any single charging source. When the voltage on the charged bank rises sufficiently, the DVSR engages allowing the second battery bank to charge. When charging stops and voltage falls, the DVSR automatically isolates the battery banks, ensuring that engine start batteries are kept fully charged.
Digital circuitry provides superior reliability and extremely low power consumption. Digital enhancements have introduced remote sensing circuitry that allows an optional connection from the ignition switch to provide the same functionality as single sense VSR and zero power consumption when engine is off.
Another benefit is a zero standby current draw when remote sensing circuit is utilized with a storage mode switch fitted (switch in open position).
- Charges engine starting batteries before combining auxiliary bank for charging
- Protects start batteries from becoming flattened by House Bank loads
- Isolates electronics from harmful electrical surges from starter motors
- Simple to install three-wire connection leaves alternator wiring intact
- No voltage drop vs diode-based battery isolators
- Ignition protected
- Surface or panel mountable
- Replaces previous models 710-125A and 710-125A-DS
- Multi voltage, auto selects between 12 and 24V DC operation
- Digital circuits provide very low power consumption and enhanced performance
- Remote status LED output option
- Continuous rating: 140
- Engages: 13.2 VDC,
- Disengages: 12.7 VDC
Digital Voltage Sensing Relay, 12/24V
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Voltage||12/24 Volts DC|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).