MARINCO–EEL Y Adapter, 30A 125V Male to 2-30A 125V Females
EEL Y Adapter, 30A 125V Male to 2-30A 125V Females
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Split one 30A dock side receptacle between two 30A boat inlets or shore power cords.
The EEL™ (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Pigtail Adapter has the same jaw-clamp design as the EEL ShorePower™ cordsets and offers a secure, waterproof seal. This “Y” adapter splits a single 30A shore power service into two 30A applications. A built in light in the center of each female (boat side) connector makes hooking up to shore power at night easy. LED power indicator lights at both ends confirm that power is running through the adapter and serve as an alert that the cord is plugged into the shore side power source. Because these “Y” adapters feature the EEL jaw-clamp design, they can be used in wet environments. Included sealing collar provides watertight seal when connecting to two shore power cords to create a longer cord.
- Single-handed operation with secondary locking feature
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety; alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Included sealing collar creates a weatherproof seal when joining cables together
- Heavy-duty flexible marine grade cable
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Five-year warranty
- Connections: NEMA (2)L5-30R Female Twist-lock with EEL to L5-30P Male
- Amperage: 30A
- Voltage: 125V
- Cable Size: 10AWG
- Conductors: 3
- Material: PVC jacket, Nylon plug bodies, Nickel-Plated Brass contacts
- Overall Length: 36"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.