MARINCO–Female Connector, 30A 125V, Yellow
Female Connector, 30A 125V, Yellow
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Extend the life and improve the safety of your 30A shore power cord by replacing the boat side plug.
Does the plug on your shore power cord feel loose when inserted into the inlet? Can you see corrosion? Both issues can increase electrical resistance in the shore power cord, creating a potentially hazardous situation. Marinco offers solution with replacement connectors. Color-coded terminals and terminal screws provide a visual guide for connecting your old show power cable to a new end. This replacement plug offers excellent strain relief and when paired with one of Marinco’s weatherproof covers, your shore power cord will look like new.
- Internal self-centering cord clamp for excellent strain relief design
- Color-coded terminal pockets and screws
- Corrosion resistant
- Dust seal keeps contaminants out of terminals
- Covers sold separately: Model # 1873959
- Five-year warranty
- NEMA L5-30R connection
- Conductors:2-pole, 3 wire
- Nylon plug body, Brass contacts, Stainless Steel assembly screws
- Approvals: UL listed (File E57672) CSA certified (File 81290_0_000)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.