MARINCO–Female Connector, 50A 125/250V, Yellow
Female Connector, 50A 125/250V, Yellow
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Extend the life and improve the safety of your 50A shore power cord by replacing the boat side plug.
Does the plug on your shore power cord feel loose when inserted into the inlet? Can you see corrosion? Both issues can increase electrical resistance in your shore power cord and create a potentially hazardous situation. Marinco offers solution with replacement connectors. Color-coded wire pockets and terminal screws provide a visual guide for connecting your old show power cable to a new end. This replacement plug offers excellent strain relief with a self-centering clamp and when paired with one of Marinco’s weatherproof covers, your shore power cord will look like new.
- Replacement connector for 50A 125V/250V shore power cords
- Internal self-centering cord clamp provides excellent strain relief
- Color-coded terminal pockets and screws guide wire installation
- Dust seal keeps contaminants out of terminals
- NEMA SS2 connection
- Cable Size:1 3/16" dia cable (6-4AWG)
- Conductors:3-pole, 4-wire grounding
- Nylon plug body, nickel plated brass contacts, stainless steel assembly screws
- Covers sold separately: Cover (Marinco part No. 103ELN, 103RN)
- Approvals:UL listed (File E57672) CSA certified (File 81290_0_000)
- Five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.