Hand-Operated Windshield Wiper (Straight Blade)
8"- 12" Arm
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Simple solution to clear windshields on boats without electric systems.
All boats will be caught in the rain or spray at some point, but not all boats have the space for electric windshield wipers or the electrical system to support them. AFI hand-operated wiper blades are an ideal solution for all of these situations and give you the ability to clear the windshield without having to run wires or struggle to find space to install the motor. Installation requires a 7/16" hole and can be done in bulkheads and frames as thick as 7/8". A comfortable chrome-plated brass handle operates the wiper arm from the interior. Manual wipers are compatible with flat windshields only and include an adjustable wiper arm with an 11" wiper blade. For a hand operated solution to clearing the windshield, count on AFI and this hand-operated wiper kit.
- Manually operated windshield wiper kit
- Ideal for smaller boats with limited electrical systems or limited space
- Kit includes 7 1/2"—12" adjustable wiper arm and 11" wiper blade
- Installs in bulkheads and frames up to 7/8" thick
- Chrome-plated handle operates wiper