Heavy-Duty 4-Range Voltage-Continuity Tester
|ISO Approved||UL Listed|
|Maximum DC Volts||480 Volts|
|DC Volts Resolution||Indicator Light Only|
|Test Lead Length||36" Test Leads|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Warranty|
Voltage and continuity testing with snap-in leads for hands-free use.
Marinco's Heavy-Duty 4-Range Voltage-Continuity Tester is designed for many electrical system applications. Its unique design allows for convenient single hand testing of outlets when the probes are secured side-by-side on the tester housing. Just insert the probes into the outlet and if voltage is present the neon indicators will glow. Measuring voltage in panels is simple as well.
- Tests voltage from 80–480V AC/DC (4-range indication)
- Dual function voltage and continuity tester
- Snap-in leads are spaced to fit standard outlet for “hands-free” operation
- Sta-Flex™ 36" cold weather leads
- 4 Hi-Vis™ indicators
- Ergonomic styling with rubber gripping areas
- Integrated probe storage
- Requires (2) LR44 batteries (included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- AC and DC voltage
- Range: 80-480V AC/DC
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Operating Environment: 32°-104°F (0-32°C)
- Drop Rating: 10'
- Crush Rating: 250 pounds
- CAT Rating: III 600V
- Approvals: UL, CE
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.