MARINCO–Heavy Duty MRV Wiper Motor, 80° Sweep
Heavy Duty MRV Wiper Motor, 80° Sweep
|Dimensions||7 5/8" Length x 4" Width x 2" Height|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Powerful wiper motor for swinging larger arm/blade combinations.
AFI heavy duty wiper motors are able to produce the torque required for larger wiper arms and blade combinations. It will clear larger windshields with a 22" x 22" deluxe arm/blade combination or 20"x 20" using premier arm/blade combination. This 2-speed 12V motor draws 3.5 amps and features a right angle drive with a brass and stainless steel shaft. The motor comes pre-set with an 80° sweep that can be adjusted to 45°, 60° or 110°. The coast to park feature can be set to stop on the left or right side of the window. Clear larger windshields with the power of an AFI heavy duty MRV wiper motor.
- Heavy duty wiper motor for larger wiper arm/blade combinations
- Two-speed 12 V motor (can be operated as single speed)
- Capable of using up to 22" x 22" deluxe arm/blade combination
- Pre-set 80° swing that is adjustable to 45°, 60° or 110°
- Coast to park feature with settable left hand or right hand parking
- Right angle drive with 2 1/2" stainless steel/brass shaft
- Corrosion resistant epoxy coated steel casing
- Includes 5 amp fuse
- Requires three position switch (sold separately)