MARINCO–Inlet, 30A 125V, Stainless Steel
Inlet, 30A 125V, Stainless Steel
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Considered the industry standard and for good reason.
These stainless steel inlets have a finish suitable for the world’s finest yachts and the durability for many commercial applications. Marinco understands boater’s needs and has designed shore power cords and inlets to work in unison to provide quick, easy and most of all, safe connection to dock based electrical service. These 30A inlets look at home on recreational powerboats and sailboats, but are also compatible with commercial applications. A 316 stainless steel mounting plate and cover provide excellent strength and superior corrosion protection. The convenient stainless steel strap (also grade 316) pivots and holds the cap out of the way to make connecting the shore power cord possible with one hand.
The locking ring is engineered to form a watertight seal when used with cords with an Easy Lock™ sealing ring and is compatible with conventional threaded lock rings. When not in use, the cap locks in place with a quarter turn and forms a watertight seal. Each of the blades of this male plug are nickel plated brass to provide maximum corrosion resistance while minimizing electrical resistance. The rear housing protects wiring using glass-fiber reinforced flame resistant polyester and can be rotated to make wire routing easier.
Regardless of what type of boat you have—power or sail, commercial or recreational—the Marinco Stainless Steel inlet will look at home and provide years of trusted service.
- High quality durable 30A shore power inlet
- 316 stainless steel construction for strength and superior corrosion resistance
- Nickel plated brass blades provide corrosion resistance to maximize current flow
- Cap strap holds cap out of the way for single handed installation of shore power cord
- Locking ring compatible with Easy Lock™ sealing rings for a watertight connection
- Compatible with conventional shore power cords with threaded lock rings
- Glass-fiber reinforced flame resistant rear cover can be located within locker space
- Ideal for recreational and commercial use
- Five-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.