MARINCO–Insulate Aligator Clip Wire Lead, 36"
Insulate Aligator Clip Wire Lead, 36"
|ISO Approved||UL Listed|
|Test Lead Length||36" Test Leads|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Warranty|
Easily test for breaks in non-energized wires or cords.
Marinco's Heavy-Duty Continuity Tester is very easy to use. Continuity in non-energized circuits is indicated with a bright, 360° visual indicator located near the tip. A flexible lead with an insulated alligator clip allows testing of a circuit or component.
WARNING: Only use on non-energized (dead) circuits.
- Durable, heavy duty tip for probing circuits
- Ergonomic styling with rubber gripping area
- 36" flexible lead with insulated alligator clip
- Bright, 360° visual indicator
- Convenient integrated pocket clip
- Requires (2) AAA batteries (included)
- Operating environment of 32°-104°F (0-32°C)
- Limited lifetime warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.