MARINCO–Locking Receptacle, 50A 125/250V
Locking Receptacle, 50A 125/250V
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
Replace worn out or damaged shore-side receptacles with one made for marine applications.
When the receptacle on the shore power post is worn, it creates resistance in the connection that can result in a hazardous situation. Marinco has a simple solution that is designed for marine applications. These reinforced nylon replacement receptacles feature a corrosion resistant body and stainless steel fasteners provide a long service life. To maximize current flow and reduce corrosion, all contacts are brass and fasteners are stainless steel. Compatible with dockside posts that provide 50A 125/250V service. Restore the solid connection your shore power cord once had with a new dockside receptacle from Marinco.
- Replacement receptacle restores shore power dockside connection for 50A amp service
- Compatible with 50A 125/250V shore power
- 3 pole , 4 wire
- NEMA SS-2 receptacle
- Brass contacts to maximize conductivity
- Compatible with 8AWG wire
- Nylon body with UL flammability of 94V-0
- Approvals: UL listed, File E111198, CSA certified, File 81290_0_000
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.