Wireless IP67 SS Spotlight/Floodlight With Remote
Spot 8.3 Amps
Flood 7.5 Amps
|Light Output||165000 CP Spot|
|Dimensions||10" Height x 4 3/4" Width x 8 1/4" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Waterproof-rated stainless steel spot/floodlight throws a 165,000 candlepower beam from its H4 halogen bulb.
Marinco's spot/floodlight is built for the saltwater environment with a 316 stainless steel base and 304 stainless head. Wireless communication is designed in with a choice of two remote controls. Includes the Wireless Communication Bridge Remote, wired to your boat’s 12V DC system for power, but communicating wirelessly with the stainless steel light. Handheld Bridge Remote (sold separately) is battery operated, needing no wiring connections. Both remotes have a range of 100'.
- Wireless remote communication
- Grade 316 stainless steel base, 304 stainless steel head
- 350 degree horizontal, 60 degree vertical two speed movement
- Peak beam intensity: 165,000 CP
- Amp draw: Spot 8.3A, flood 7.5A
- Power (Input voltage): 12V
- Bulb: H4 halogen
- Dimensions: 9 7/8"H x 4 3/4"W x 8 3/8"L
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.