Beachcomber's Field Guide, Tropical Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico Shell ID Card
75 colorful shells frequently seen on the beaches of the tropical Atlantic and Caribbean. Take no live shells to keep these gems of the sea safe from extinction. This beautiful card is a must have for beach goers, snorkelers, divers, kayakers and general admirers of the beauty of shells.
- Plastic waterproof shell identification card
- Scientifically accurate and beautifully illustrated
- Created by the pioneers of fish ID cards, Idaz and Jerry Greenberg
- Hole for string or lanyard, clip or hanging on wall
- Durable credit-card plastic for boating, classroom use