Light-Saver® Water-Activated Strobe Light
|Battery Life||80 Hours|
|Burn Time||80 to 100 Hours|
|Dimensions||2" Length x 1" Diameter|
|Visibility||Under 1.5 NM|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Small and unobtrusive, the water-activated Light-Saver® LED strobe light from MarineFX can be seen over a mile away at night.
Clip this light to your life jacket for night time sailing or when out in hazy conditions. If you should go overboard, the light will be activated from the water so you don’t have to worry about turning it on. The buoyant, waterproof plastic case comes with three pre-installed AG13 batteries with 80-100 hour operating life.
- Includes a lanyard and clip for attachment to PFDs or other items on your boat
- Comes with three pre-installed batteries with 20-100 hours of operating life
- Light Type: LED
- Maximum Range of Visibility: Up to one mile
- Battery Type: Three AG13
- Battery Life: 80–100 hours
- Case Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 2"L x 1"dia.
- Attachment Method: Lanyard and clip for PFD attachment
- Type Approval: Not USCG approved
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.