MARINETECH PRODUCTS–Adjustable 2 or 4-Stroke Outboard Motor Bracket, Powder-Coat Aluminum, Max. 15hp, Max. 132lb.
Adjustable 2 or 4-Stroke Outboard Motor Bracket, Powder-Coat Aluminum, Max. 15hp, Max. 132lb.
|Best Use||Adjustable Motor Mount|
|Compatibility||Max 15 Horsepower|
|Dimensions||10" of Travel|
|Mounting Hardware||Motor Mount Bolts (Included)|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Weight Capacity||132 Pounds|
MARINETECH PRODUCTS 2 or 4-Stroke Outboard Motor Bracket
Adjustable outboard motor bracket is designed for 2- and 4-stroke motors up to 15 HP or 132 lbs. Constructed of hard-coat anodized aluminum and hand adjustable with the turn of a knob. Stainless steel torsion springs counterbalance the motor weight making adjustments a breeze.
10" of travel and 5 vertical running positions let you fine tune the motor height for optimal performance. Meets ABYC Standards. (Do not use without Panther 55-0415 safety cable—included.)
- Rated for motors up to 15 HP or 132 lbs.
- Vertical travel : 10 inches [25.4 cm]
- Setback up: 8-3/4 inches [22.23 cm] Setback down: 14 inches [35.56 cm]
- Adjustable mounting holes
- Motor Mount Plate dimensions: 11.5 wide x 10.75 high [inches] 29.21 wide x 27.31 high [cm]
- Product weight 20 lbs. [9.07 kg]
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.