AGM 12/130 Group N/A Sealed Marine Battery
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Cold Cranking Amps||935 CCA|
|Dimensions||9" Width x 7" Height x 16 1/8" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||935 MCA|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Upgrade your flooded batteries to a high quality long lasting maintenance free AGM
AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries are great in both deep cycle and starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries, have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates and are maintenance-free—no need to add water. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Mastervolt AGM batteries stand apart from other AGM’s in their long lifespan, variety of configurations and adaptability. They are a great all-purpose battery. The ability to deliver high bursts of power make them suitable for starting applications. Their high tolerance for cycling make them suitable for house bank applications. The posts can be removed and configured to match existing cabling by changing the terminas (not included); eliminating additional wiring. Mastervolt AGM batteries are available in conventional group sizes with various ratings so there is one available to fit your needs. Upgrade to an AGM battery and increase the versatility of your DC system.
- Exceptional tolerance to cycling for a longer lifespan due to use of thicker plates
- Suitable for start bank or house bank batteries
- Removable and reconfigurable terminal post to match your boat’s existing battery cables
- High vibration resistance to stand up to pounding waves or dirt roads
- Maintenance free and spill-proof; can be installed in almost any location and position (except upside-down). Great for difficult to reach areas of your boat.
- Group: N/A
- Amp-hours (Ah): 130
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 935
- Length: 16 1/8"
- Width: 6 7/8"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 83lb.
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.