MASTERVOLT–AGM-SL SlimLine 12/150 Sealed Marine Battery
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
AGM-SL SlimLine 12/150 Sealed Marine Battery
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Cold Cranking Amps||700 CCA|
|Dimensions||4 1/4" Width x 11" Height x 22" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||1020 MCA|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Pack more power into the same space with slim-line AGM batteries. They’re sealed, more rugged, accept higher charging current, and safer
AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries are great in both deep cycle and starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries, have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates and are maintenance-free—no need to add water. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Mastervolt Slimline AGM batteries provide more options for installation. With their narrow profile, they can be mounted on their side to maximize locker space while keeping your boat’s (or RV’s) center of gravity low. Slimline batteries have a 15% smaller footprint than conventional batteries and are a great way to pack more amp-hours (Ah) into a limited space. For example, a 300Ah bank will sit in an 11" x 23" x 12" space. Mastervolt’s compressed AGM technology also reduces the pound per Ah to offer a larger battery bank with a smaller weight penalty.
- Saves significant weight and take up 15% less space over conventional batteries
- Removable terminals that can be changed to adapt to existing wiring (additional terminals sold separately)
- Capable of fast discharge at high currents for starting applications
- Faster charging that conventional flooded batteries
- Resist vibration and damage that can shorten the life of a battery
- Compressed AGM design can be installed in multiple positions (except upside-down)
- Maintenance free
- Group Size: Specialty
- Terminal Type: M6 (6mm bolts)
- Amp Hours (Ah): 150
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 790
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): N/A
- Reserve Minutes: N/A
- Weight:3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 22"L x 4 3/8"W x 11"H
- Warranty: Two-year warranty
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.